long posts.

Dear avid reader.
Yeah. I know that i don't post long and intellectual posts, but whats the point if i only have 2 followers, one being me. i don't know. I don't think that long posts necessarily make you a better person, so i decide not to write them. don't be too disappointed. so i guess i will tell you about what i did yesterday.
  1. i woke up at 6:30, to josh Groban serenading me from my i-pod.
  2. I stayed in bed until like 6:50 because josh Groban is more important than eating.
  3. I went to school.
  4. I took a math test.
  5. I talked to David Gow about drama.
  6. I showed Riley and Shelby my duck, omen. He died. And then Riley hung him with a guitar string.
  7. I got a spiritual high!
  8. I watched Shelby struggle with her art project.
  9. I turned in an English packet to a highly stressed and uptight English teacher that i like to call Suthy.
  10. I caught a ride home with Christina and ate super spicy munchies.
  11. i made boiled eggs
  12. i read the Great Gatsby
  13. i went over to Shelbys and watched singing in the rain, but only the song parts. and the weirdly scandalous dancer part with the suddenly long hair.
  14. i came home, dropped off my brothers at the elementary school for a party, and then went back home again.
  15. I made hot chocolate
  16. I went to the soccer game.
  17. I drank hot chocolate with Shelby.
  18. We cheered Riley on. most of the time.
  19. i went to days with Shelby
  20. i bought candy, and she didn't.
  21. She came back to my house after begging her parents to have a sleepover which they grudgingly agreed to.
  22. We made burrito pizzas.
  23. We made cookies, and ate a lot of cookie dough.
  24. we left at 11:20 to chalk some peoples houses.
  25. We chalked some peoples houses. Stalkishly.
  26. we came back, and started to watch funny girl with Barbara Streisand. Yeah i know that isn't how you spell her name.
  27. we stayed up until 2:00 am. talking about who knows what and laughing at things that probably were not that funny.
  28. The end.

so yeah. that was probably the funnest day that i have had in forever.

Oh! would you look at that! my post did turn out pretty long. hmm. Interesting. Oh well. I need to pick up Tucker. Bye

Sincerely,

A Confessing Teenage Girl

1 comment:

  1. I love you. End of story. And we very desperately need to do something like this again. I MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete