This is me sitting in Digital Photo, doing absolutely nothing! Not that there isn't anything to do, I just don't want to do anything. So I guess I will write about this person who is awesome and totally funny and crazy but calm and exciting and outgoing and everything that I wish I could be. Their name is not to be exposed. So um, I appreciate this person A LOT and I think have a lot in common with them. I wish I could spend more time with them because every time that I do, I see the good in me because of them. They bring out the real me and when I am with them, I feel like I could do anything I want to. I feel like they appreciate me and they know me. They make me feel loved by just looking at me. So here is to you, confidential. Wherever you are, whatever you are doing. Just wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and all that you do for me. You are my best friend and I miss you already.

No comments:

Post a Comment